Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:10:01 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Stranded
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Stranded  (Read 3558 times)
Ahmed
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2005, 06:45:20 pm »

Day 3

That bastard.

He gave me the worst boat in the whole of Sosaria, just to see me suffer. He'll pay....once I get off this desert island...or whatever the fark it is.

But it does somehow remind me of home. The golden sand, dancing about the horizon, along with the beautiful plams...This would be my paradise, if I had some water, supplies, food would be nice too. Nothing like the Cove area though, not sure which I prefer. Bah can you believe i'm farking writing my thoughts in an old book, I still don't know how the ink and book remained fine, but the farking boat blew up....Must have planted some purple potions, that bastard.

We've had our differences, but this is a tad too far. Anywa-___
                                                                                      \__
                                                                                           \___ *ends abruptly*

Day 4

Now that was scary, and I thought this was a deserted island, but noooooooooo. Only to find three monkey looking people with farking spears charging at me. My first line of defence of course.....was to scream and run. I ran for ages and just found myself back where I started, with the monkey men right behind me. I grabbed rocks and stones, hurling them at the lunatics and I managed to knock one out. I threw sand, little animals and what seemed to be droppings *smells hands*. Running around, I swooped down and grabbed the felled savage's spear and faced the other two in a rather defult two-on-one challenge. But I was trained well, served a good time in a mercenary company and a short while, but very useful, in the Covian Militia. So, taking these guys on were easy...right? Wrong. These crazy people had some sort of wychery behind them, muttering words like "En Kal Flam Yel".

No idea what it meant, but it hurt. Was the sort of a burning sensation within me. The battle lasted long, and of course, I prevailed..*you see drops of blood on the page*
Day 27

I'm farked. It's been twenty seven sunsets, and I see no one, or nothing as a matter of fact around.

I've been living on those savages for a while. Yes dare I say it I actually ate a man's arm....raw. I couldn't take anymore, but I didn't exactly want to die this way. And if anyone ever finds this book, yes, human does taste like chicken. I would normally jump into the bay and cool off, and try to find some fish to eat, raw again. But after all, it's better than nothing.

Day 36

*you see a hole in the book* This is insane, or is it? Or am I the one insane? Or is this just a dream? If it is it's more like a farking nightmare. Why am I here? What has the Avatar got in store for me? Why do I exist? Why haven't I died yet? All these questions are circling in my head.

Today I went out for a walk, and I saw probably one of the most beautiful things a man could see in my shoes.....water. Fountains and troughs of water, pure spring water, pure fresh water, cold water, beautiful water......but no. It was just my farking mind playing tricks on me, a mirage. You get these all the time back in Nu'jelm, because it's so farking hot. But you don't often see fountains and farking troughs of the stuff do you now? This is no vacation, no break. This is a nightmare.

Day 54

This is going to be the last message in this farking book. I have ceased to exist in the minds of all other, or maybe they don't even have a farking clue what i've been through. So why should I even bother living anymore? Why should I bother to breathe in and breathe out, over and over. I'm just a waste of space aren't I. Well, so long, farewell, safe travels, goodbye, ma'a salamah and all the rest. Oh one more thing, fark all of you who never cared _____
                                                                                                                                               \____..... ... .. .*the pen line ends*   

Day 57

A miracle, that's what farking happened. No one will believe me. They may even take me away for being "insane". But I don't give a fark, I know what I saw. The most beautiful thing in the whole of Sosaria, and it brought me back, for just telling him....her.....it....what I believe in.

*Smirks* Never thought it would be that easy.

But i'm home now, and you know what i'm going to do first? Get a farking drink of water. Second, get my spear. Third, i'm after Ryan_______.... ... .. .     .

Ahmed Al Maktoum,
......not sure what my rank stands as, but i'm still a proud member of the Militia.

[OOC] Sorry I took Ryan a bit too deep into this, but it was the only excuse and person that would actually do this to Ahmed. Plus, it's all for a good cause, hope you like the read. The last statement, is IC and OOC, if you get the picture  Smiley [/OOC]

Quote from: Eason on August 16, 2005, 11:54:20 pm
I dedicate my 3000th post to...
Tha' Dubai homeboy Ahmed! 3000!

Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 07:37:16 pm »

[OOC] Welcome back man! Loved the story. Look forward to seeing you IG! [/OOC]

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 08:07:42 pm »

[OOC: Great story! Cheesy]

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Ahmed
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 03:00:29 am »

[OOC] Had to do it all on my own UO shard  Grin [/OOC]

Quote from: Eason on August 16, 2005, 11:54:20 pm
I dedicate my 3000th post to...
Tha' Dubai homeboy Ahmed! 3000!

Gimbly
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 07:32:03 am »

[ooc] Excellent read man Cheesy
We've had our differences, but this is a tad too far. Anywa-___
                                                                                      \__
                                                                                           \___ *ends abruptly*
Gwahaha  i´m  loving this [/ooc]

Society for Putting Things on top of Other Things(tm)
Daelin
Covian Legend

Yes my Baron... I serve you well! - Daelin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 01:08:14 pm »

[OOC]

My boats are fine I tell you! It was probably the captains fault! *Eyes Ahmed* Tongue

Anyway good to have you back!
John Dell
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2005, 04:50:24 pm »

[OCC] I didnt know u could have ur own server  [/OCC]

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."

Oct sayeth  (19:47):
We need more Swedes.
Oct sayeth  (19:47):
"I was stabbed."
Oct sayeth (19:47):
"But I will hold this in and carry on."

First Story       --->      Smiley
Second story --->      Undecided
Third Story     --->     Sad
Calico
Old Battle Axe
Covian Guardsman