Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:37:33 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Altmere Sentry
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Altmere Sentry  (Read 2004 times)
Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2010, 03:15:03 pm »

Sentry at the Altmere Outpost

In attendance:
Ilyana of the Stylish hat
Railen: Watchman

Ilyana called for all guards to show for sentry duty. As they were all rubbish, she and I did a quick double march and headed straight for the outpost early in the day to make our Covian presence known.

Straight away she gave orders to clear the area and gather supplies needed to re-fortify our outpost. We collected many hides and lumber, and set in to make improvements to the outposts exterior. A small group of ettins and trolls were dispatched in the woods before they could descend upon us. Their rat minions taken out with them. A panda was spotted in the distance, but lucky for it, wandered away- probably sensing it had no chance against us. Clearly, they have heard of the reputation Covian women have for fierce tenacity.

Ilyana shared a tale of a tail, giving me a lesson on how to forage for food while on patrol- and warned of the dangers of craving sausages whilst out in the field. Especially in Meer territory.

We guarded the outpost, and worked on a little light sparring to keep in top condition. Our work done, we returned to the barracks, and our homes.

As my artistic skills are lacking in the drawing department, Ilyana sketched as I took notes.

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 03:22:49 pm »

Excellent work, Railen! Always keep in mind; PANDAS hate recruits, but hates Watchmen even more. Good for us it travelled by and not towards us. Also, mere's are as evil as PANDAS, for not havin' sausages as tails.

As promised, the scetches..

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length