Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 10:25:29 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  *Letter addressed to Kiran*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *Letter addressed to Kiran*  (Read 2491 times)
Maccen
The Huntsman
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

So... When am I getting paid?

View Profile
« on: August 31, 2010, 03:48:35 am »

Boss,

First shes not been able to be found. . .I left her a note. . . .

Second, Theodan Westaman. Hes also of these New Hope folks like that Luke. I believe I have heard talk he is the apprentice to Luke. . .  This Westaman is some relation or acquaintance of our own Amelia Pond. She talks of information, and she even dares to sneak about and follow you to a meeting. She also craves so very dearly to be "involved" and to get "secrets."  I have been so flustered lately that this seemingly far flung connection only just piqued my interests. I perhaps am just being paranoid. . . .  she also took to me far too quickly. We had hardly met and off to a bed she drug me. I believe now our enemy may have tried to use my greatest weakness against me. I also must admit all interest in me died after she confirmed my working with you. I smell a rat. . .  and she begins to smell rather strongly I must say.

With my recent mistakes I don't take you being so keen on this. But I would ask that you give these words due consideration. This is information I have had time to think on and put together. Should you want a recounting personally, I shall give it.

For the mean time I will continue to to offer my work where you ordered.

-MK

Copyright Renee-Claude Dostie @ www.elfwood.com
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 12:40:19 am »

I will have fifteen shillings for you concerning this information, some more if you can find me hard proof and evidence, maybe some sketches to aid in this. I will be sure to keep her on trial, and feed her fasle information till then, Maccen. I trust this information is not lacking like some other...

Kiran.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length