Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:10:27 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  *an unmarked letter on Kiran's Desk*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *an unmarked letter on Kiran's Desk*  (Read 1882 times)
Lucas Drachen
The Covian Cannon
The Light Company
Covian Regular

Probably Dead

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2010, 03:55:13 am »

Dear Kiran,

As you may or may not know... Brenna Night has been removed from the custody of Cove. I apologize if this comes as a shock or delays you in some way. To make it fair I left Trent Edwards in her place. However it appears The Covians were not as eager to capture him as I thought they would be as they seem to have failed to keep him in their custody. Your worry of The Shadowhands however can likely be put to rest, As Kal has claimed he will be leaving Cove to pursue other things, and because of an attack on a Grenadier...is now marked a criminal.

I hope this news overcomes any anger you have on the removal of the girl. However you are not the only one who has plans these days. As for Edwards you may want to take that up with The Army, Perhaps they can explain to you why they couln't keep him in the cell I left him in...

Love,
A Friend

Hoagie: "Lobster battallion, chaaaarge!"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length