Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:47:37 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Arresting Brenna Night the second
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Arresting Brenna Night the second  (Read 1692 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2010, 10:07:50 pm »

Dear Council of Cove,

Once more, I's managed to seek the criminal Brenna Night out and put her into the cells. She already showed up early in this evening, some sort of trying to threaten us, even trying to take Bersi as a hostage. Some civilian however, managed to put our attention on him, so she could escape.

But that wasn't as bad as we thought early. The civilian was obviously some sort a related kid of Brenna, her adopted son as he claimed. This was the perfect opportunity for, as this time, I could use him as a bait for the real threat. Burning his skin slowly, making him scream and cry for his mommy, she could not else than to show up once.

Disarming her and throwing her into the cells, I released the civilian, simply could not standing his plearing all the time. He ain't a danger nor some sort of threat, taking the space for other potential criminals.

Ilyana, Junior Arcanist

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length