Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:18:15 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Compassion Contest
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Compassion Contest  (Read 1700 times)
Judas
Covian Citizen

There is only one way ...the COVE Way !

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2005, 04:00:44 pm »

Leader
 Ryan Greystone

Guardsmen Attended
 Deen Bor
 Griffith
 Joey Lanai
 Judas Deibeau
 Junior-Kal Shadowhand
 Nashiem De'monti
 Regdar
 Regular Scout(light company)-Tiolas Amildor

We set out from the Barracks after a briefing from Regular Grenadier Ryan Greystone. We were told that we were to force march north east to the moongate. On the way i managed to get lost somewhere near Vespar to which Ryan had to come find me. Was rather funny. When at the gate we all went through to Ilishnar Compassion and marched west. Were ordered into a double line and told the rules of the contest. face masks = 2 points everything else = 1point. we were to collect these from the savage people by killing them. This proved to be difficult at times. Damn thoughs paragon shamen were annoying. Even though the aim of the game was for individual success we still helped each other out from time to time as it is often seen in a Cove battle-thanks Joey- After 30 mins we were called back by Ryan to count up the points. Joey won with a staggering 74 points which led to him being chased by the rest of the squad around the immediate area. In second place was Tiolas . each were given 10k and 5k collected during the hunt. This was overall another enjoying adventure with the Cove team, good for indivdual training and exerpience.  I look forward to the next contest and no doubt the rest of the team are aswell.

*Signed*
                          Guardsman Recruit Judas

« Last Edit: June 25, 2005, 04:43:36 pm by Judas » Logged
Griffith
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 05:55:36 am »

A lot of fun indeed....my paltry total of 15 points is unacceptable!!!  Cheaters I say! 
Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2005, 12:14:48 pm »

74 ! Winner !

- Joey

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: