Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:50:25 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  TASK - Preaching the faith - Acolyte Mirja Vuolle
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: TASK - Preaching the faith - Acolyte Mirja Vuolle  (Read 3177 times)
Hrothgar
Played by a Icelandic banker
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Old One

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2010, 08:03:00 pm »

To Sister Mirja Vuolle from the desk of Inquisitor Altair De Nostra.

Avatarian faith is not as strong in the hearts of the people as it once was, but it is our purpose as the church establishment to change that. I want you to conduct three public preachings in Cove and two other cities of your choice. This will be a perfect opportunity for you to show your zeal to the church administration, and the outcome of this task shall be the deciding factor weather you shall become the first female templar or not.

Signed-
Father Altair De Nostra.

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 01:43:17 pm »

Oh great Father... Public preachings are difficult these days, as people are rare to be found. However, I decided to hold the masses during your abscence.

First Mass:

During the first mass, I told them about that strane and demonic creatures were spotted in Altmere. I reminded them once more to go on the way of the Avatar, the only way to perish those heathenous creatures that dared to step in holy lands. Before the Mass started I got interrupted by an unbranded elvling. In times where elves dare to insult the church with their dark ways and can do what they want, everyone of us is more needed than ever.

Second Mass:

During the second mass, already more people attended, so I decided to tell them about the history of the Templars - from the very beginning of Zog and Eva, the first Templars to the very day of now. Commander Keres, a faithful man indeed, helped me to collect the tithes.

Signed-
Sister Mirja Vuolle

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 11:07:16 am »

Preaching in New Hope:

It was time for me to preach in foreigner regions about the glory of the Avatar. I thought it'd be the best to move to New Hope and preach there. However, the two men I met there were far from being faithful, unlike they said they were not.

I've tried to talk with one of them about the accusions of them being unfaithful and heathens. He said he were truly a follower of the virtues, however, as he kept his crossbow aimed, I doubt he knows anything about the virtues. Things went out of controll as some elve arrived on the scenery. Both of them did not listen to me and started to threathen me. If I would not leave immediately, they'd kill me. Best was that I leaved, as these men in New Hope are truly hide behind false virtues and are indeed no follower of the Avatar.

Signed-
Sister Mirja Vuolle

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 05:20:48 pm »

Preaching in Stonekeep

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length