Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:33:59 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  [Report] Mass ~ January 30th
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Mass ~ January 30th  (Read 4567 times)
Vortimer
Church Of Cove
Guest Of Cove

DEUS VULT!!

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2011, 04:12:59 am »

Your Cardinal Eminence,

Herein doth follow a brief account of Cove's celebration of Avatar's ascension last sabbath.

On this past Sundaye I didst tug on the antique rope in the bell tower, ringing the Church's bells loudly throughout Cove. With each forceful pull I didst make a clang that rang in the Household, Cove proper, the shire, and all the way to Vesper to signify to the populous that 'twas to be mass anon.

Without delaye I didst deliver a sermon about a young Avatari martyr, Saint Ives whose short life ended at the talons of the wicked elves. The virtue discussed in mass that daye was the virtue of sacrifice, for a martyr doth make the ultimate sacrifice.

On parchment in the preceptory archives I hath recorded the names of the individuals and families who didst attend. A fair amount of Covians didst show faith, and for once no serious interruptions didst occur whilst I was at the pulpit. Certes, Sister Mirja Voulle silenced those who would dare speak out of turn and awoke those who sinned so greatly as to fall asleep during mass. Next Sundaye I shall be administering a penetential so that these chyldren may hath a new manner of reconciliation with Higher Being.

DEUS VULT
Aumen
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 07:33:29 am by Vortimer » Logged

"The Covian Beau Séant is half black and half white, for that is the character of a Templar. Our wholly white tabards represent fairness towards Avatarians, whilst our leaded black capes show we are dark and terrible towards heretics." —Fr. Clement Vortimer
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length