Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:35:25 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  Report: Mass ~ 23rd February
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: Mass ~ 23rd February  (Read 2067 times)
Vortimer
Church Of Cove
Guest Of Cove

DEUS VULT!!

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2011, 03:14:09 am »

Cleric Celebrant
Sister Mirja Vuolle

Priest Concelebrant
Father Vortimer

The Congregation
Pheragas
Atrus
Jassi Cowin
Perrin
Leander Le Blanc
Cal'ain Cui'gnir

Our blessed holy Sister Mirja Vuolle gave a sermon, I doth believe she is a fine disciple. She lectured the Guardsmen on Saint Keldor, blessed be his name, and didst explain his blessed martyrdom and holy deeds. She made lucid his conversion of the Covian heathen. We doth know he didst come hither and shatter their idols, smote out their false pagan dieties. This hero knight rounded them up and taught them how to embrace the TRUE RELGION and to praise only His Holiness, Avatar. Throughout mass I didst ensure no one nodded off or did anything unmentionable in the house of the Lord. Then I didst collect tithe. Sister heard confessions and I didst baptize those who needed it.

Minutes before mass, the wytch Pheragas didst approach me and explain that he hath not yet received his brand but that he was in the army practicing magic. With baptism and a fiery brand, I didst sanction the wytch as an arcanist. His compliance shall save him from the pyre. Water and the 'A' shall cleanse his soul and allow him access to heaven. Though, verily, we must continue to watch him and ALL arcanists, lest they stray from the path of light and delve too deep into the evils of irredeemable wytchery and forbidden spells. As wytch hunter
Tom Rook once famously quoth “If thou hast nothing to hide...Thou hast nothing to fear.”

'Twas truly an inspiring and passionate mass, and I didst feel as though I was being drawn even closer to the Lord. With each passing week I am assured. Cove is not forgotten!

Let the clergy continue to carry on the will of our Lord and Saviour.

IN VIA VIRTUTI NULLA EST VIA

*Stamped with the Chapter Seal*
Sir Clement Vortimer of Altmere
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 03:24:27 am by Vortimer » Logged

"The Covian Beau Séant is half black and half white, for that is the character of a Templar. Our wholly white tabards represent fairness towards Avatarians, whilst our leaded black capes show we are dark and terrible towards heretics." —Fr. Clement Vortimer
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length