Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:40:21 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  [Report] Templars Investigate the Orc Problem and Quest for Yew
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Templars Investigate the Orc Problem and Quest for Yew  (Read 2231 times)
Vortimer
Church Of Cove
Guest Of Cove

DEUS VULT!!

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2011, 09:18:00 pm »

Templars in Attendance:
Sir Tameris Deacon, Chaplain, Templar, and Priest
Sir Clement Vortimer, Templar and Priest

When:
12th March

Where:
Glenmore, Cove, Yew

In lieu of reading slanted Covian news on 'the orc problem,' I didst decide to investigate these matters on my own. So I didst drive my spurs fiercely into Eliduc and valiantly we scaled the chasm along the Glenmores and the sea til we were at the ramparts of the fort. I was unable to enter, assaulted by orc, who, though paltry were insurmountable in number. The situation doth fare far worse than the press hath been reporting. Father Tameris Deacon and I didst caucus on the grave matter.

We decided the first course of actions would be to quest through the woods into the City of Yew, home of many venerated Avatari saints, blessed be its name, and locate our brothers in the Western Chapter. Twould prove be a long journey indeed, Guardian-spawn infesting the woods, particularly in my homeland of West Altmere, which hath fallen into despair and disrepair since I left and took my vows.

We didst arrive in Yew unable to find our brothers. The gate was locked and so Calimachus and Eliduc were unable to have much needed fresh oats and water. We didst hitch them to the tree and went to investigate Stonekeep Church. The door to the cloister was locked, tis likely the clergy remains there and twould be very severe for us to interrupt their monastic prayer. Instead we decided to travel to the tavern and see if we couldst find a Guardsman to help us, and certes we didst witness first hand the carnage that hath been caused by the plague. Shortly thereafter we didst return to Cove, invigorated and firm in our belief in His cause. The orcs must be beaten back forthwith, it is the responsibility of the Templar Order to keep Covians safe from Guardian in whatever way he doth choose to manifest himself. 'Twould seem he hath metaphorically assumed the likeness of a wargoth likely commanding the twisted trickster minds of the green-skins.

There shall be fighting and there shall be bloodshed.

Adeste Fideles

*Signed in archaic and imperious script*
Sir Vortimer

[Cross Posted to the Plot Thread on the In Character Forum]

"The Covian Beau Séant is half black and half white, for that is the character of a Templar. Our wholly white tabards represent fairness towards Avatarians, whilst our leaded black capes show we are dark and terrible towards heretics." —Fr. Clement Vortimer
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length