Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 08:30:37 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Free House near barracks to give away!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Free House near barracks to give away!  (Read 1689 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2011, 10:43:33 am »

The Arcane Tower (formerly known as the Shire Rest Inn) is free to give away. To keep my second account active, just to have the house up, is something I can not afford currently, therefor, whoever wishes to take it may contact me. S'a nice spot, if you manage to ignore the water elementals from the bay.

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 06:07:05 am »

Have you given this way yet? I could use a spot closer to Cove, I have nothing in my current house as it is as all my deco got moved to Pacific.. I wouldn't mind having something closer to Cove on Europa.. I'd even be willing to leave it up as the Arcanist Tower.. I don't really need any personal space at all..

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 11:25:45 am »

The house has been transferred back to MK. I had to do it on Thursday cause I wasn't able to log in again till yet. And if my calculatings were correct, it had fallen somehen today

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length