Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:26:32 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Light Company Board (Moderator: Linaeus)
| | |-+  ~Scout task~
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ~Scout task~  (Read 2507 times)
Demarian Tel'var
Regular Guardsmen
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2011, 12:29:24 pm »

To the Scout division or any aspirant's I would be grateful if one of you could map out the dungeon known as the Labyrinth and mark me the locations of creatures at certain points.. this is imperative to my strategy and you will have my gratitude

~Signed neatly~
Demarian Tel'var
Regular Grenadier of the Old Guard

Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 08:21:57 pm »

As requested I've mapped out the labyrinth.

I've lettered areas that you should be aware of before you lead a mission through there.

First area marked with an A is where miasma sleeps you can usually avoid this fatal scorpion but if it's awake when you pass by you will have to fight it which can be deadly as it will poison and cut off your ability to heal.

Next point is labeled with a B, this is where the beast Rend lives, you will have to kill it to get by and it is tougher than any other reptalon which will be around to attack you also.

The area marked with a C is where the ancient phoenix Pyre is usually around, it emits high levels of heat and has razor sharp talons that can pierce armour and should be considering highly dangerous, if you are lucky you may be able to get past without having to deal with it.

The area marked with a D is an Ambush zone it's unavoidable but you can prepare for it by making arrangements beforehand and staying formed, and being prepared for spells.

The area marked with an E is a high concentration area where many minotaur live you will have to stay secure with those you're leading and move quickly through it as the longer you stay there the more will come.

The area marked with an F is the gate to the minotaur palace, I use the term loosely, this is the most dangerous place in the Labyrinth because the longer you stay there the more dangerous it will get.

Finally, the area marked with a G is the throne of the minotaur leader which is usually vacant until you rouse him, this entails slaughtering countless numbers of his servants which I would not suggest doing.

*Signed*
Sergio Jarrett
Regular Scout
Keane Wakefield
The Light Company
Covian Regular

Keane in Green

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 10:18:17 pm »

Great job Sergio, I'm sure Demarian will be pleased.

*Signed*
Keane Wakefield

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length