Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:21:40 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Coalition in chaos
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Coalition in chaos  (Read 1572 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2012, 06:38:34 pm »

Attendance:
Leanne Melior, Junior Scout (leading)
Jassi Cowin, Regular Guardsman
James Hickson, Guardsman Recruit

And a decent number of our Vesperian friends..

It was a silent tuesday evening when Corporal Drachen told me to do something with the chaps outside. I gathered a few men but we suddenly got a call for help by our eastern neighbours. It seemed, Vesper was once again under the attack of raiders. We quickly dispatched the invaders and I offered them along with Escaflowne to accompany us on a patrouille through the Chaos shrine in Ilshenar lands. For what reason? What reason do you need if you can shoot arrows at your enemy?

As soon as we arrived, a sneaky balron already waited for us. Bastard probably felt so clever waiting there in the shadows, giggling in his own fist. A bit bruised but not beated, we marched south and soon got another challenge ahead of us. A big, incredible strong dragon blocked our way. The poor unexpirienced soldiers ran right into its claws and therefor got chewed up. I'll miss Partisan #12 and Recruit #85. Once shaked the big one off, a bit a smaller, but not any weaker expected us. However, that one we brought down quite easely.

As we marched on, many more enemies encountered us, such as the lovely but deadly succubi, a majestic phoenix and many other large and small foes. For the end, we decided to take down another balron. Just to mark that we were here. After we brought down, a golden painted one attacked us. He must have been angry that we killed his buddies. It was then time that we take our legs in our hands and left the chaotic area.

Leanne Melior, Junior Scout

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length