Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:36:14 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Sentry at Cove Gates
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sentry at Cove Gates  (Read 1705 times)
Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2012, 07:43:39 pm »

Led By:

Jassi Cowin, Regular Guardsman

Guardsman in Attendance:

Perrin, Regular Guardsman
Leanne Melior, Junior Scout

On Tuesday, I decided to lead a sentry at the gates of Cove after being attacked by a thief known as Sra. Criminals seem to have been taking to the streets due to the absence of Covian forces.

It was a much rather normal sentry, as Perrin helped build the walls, I went out and brought us dinner two animals, a chicken whom I named Mr. Cluckles and a rabbit that I named Peter. Both were meant to brawl one another but instead Leanne decided to show off her quick skills with the bow and killed both animals.

Leanne also decided to dress up in a disguise and come back to the sentry as some sort of farmer who was missing her goat. However, I had informed her that her goat served a great cause and was slaughtered in order to fortify our sentry. She had been playing us the entire time though and we let her pass into Cove to look for the goat. This is of course what the guardsmen must watch out for when in Cove. Anyone could be a deadly thief.

*sketches*

*signed*

Jassi Cowin, Regular

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length