Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:32:45 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  I miss you all, and an RP dedicated UO freeshard exists...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: I miss you all, and an RP dedicated UO freeshard exists...  (Read 25544 times)
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 18, 2014, 09:53:08 pm »

Hallo, Cedric!

The free shard was amazing while it lasted, but is sadly inactive now. Glad you've got fond memories of Europa, and I'll keep you (and this thread in general) in mind if it ever takes off again. Smiley

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Celuvian
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

I bring the Haap..

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2014, 10:47:42 pm »

Well now, as we are approaching Elder Scrolls Onlines launch, and I know a few of you are gonna start playing it, I tought id put something here if you wanna have some fun together, roleplay or just casually have fun. Im @Olsborg81 in the game, so add me if you dare:P
Leander
Arcanist
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

Le BLAAAAH

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 28, 2014, 04:18:58 am »

I'm usually not interested in Kickstarter projects and most UO free shards end up flopping after a while. ...But this game called Shards has me watching with interest. I thought maybe some people on this thread might like it, too. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1468280928/shards-online-a-customizable-sandbox-mmorpg

Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2014, 03:59:33 pm »

In the same vein as Leander's post, if anyone is interested this is where I live now...

http://www.uosecondage.com/

I started with Hoagie and Kyte in January after the launch of IPY3 fell through. I think that particular shard has since launched under the banner of An Corp, but I'm perfectly content on UOSA. The population was around the 400-600 mark when I started and has now dropped to the 180-210 region, but activity is beginning to pick up. S'more than enough people to absorb your adventures, murders, thefts or conversations though. Unfortunately s'not a whole lot of roleplaying, or really any for that matter. Nevertheless s'a great server with solid leadership. S'been going since 2007 so it does have a very entrenched core of players, and I dare say the heyday is over if stories of former activity (events, sponsored towns and roleplay guilds, etc) are anything to go by.

Having said all that, s'era accurate Second Age UO which is very appealing to many (myself included). If anyone fancies it feel free to give me a shout over e-mail (superstar_kas@hotmail.com) and I'll do what I can to help. Be nice to see some friendly faces. Wink

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 28, 2014, 08:32:44 am »

For anyone interested, Project Brains is back up and running!

It's in the early phases of re-opening, and activity is slowly ticking up, so it's a great time to jump in.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 31, 2014, 11:08:29 am »

I'll be there when I get back from my holiday this sunday!

Adventure time!

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length