Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:24:23 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Guardsman Duties
| | |-+  Completed Guardsman Duties
| | | |-+  Scout Britannia!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Scout Britannia!  (Read 2195 times)
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2018, 08:48:32 am »

It has been a long time since Cove has updated its maps. Any guardsman or guardsmen looking to dust off their badge should pick one of the following locations and mount an expedition to assess activity in the area:

* Yew / Stonekeep
* Vesper
* Trinsic
* West Britain Bank
* Luna Bank

Extra credit will be given to guardsmen who venture out as part of a group and/or include at least one painting in a short report.

*Signed.*
Hoagie, Captain  Retired Captain  Miscellaneous Senior Type Person
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 02:18:16 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Dalketh
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 05:46:07 pm »

Twas a quiet afternoon for scouting...hic

After defeating the foul demon lingering on our very door, it was time to begin the patrol...

Vesperian service is not what I imagined, still, better to keep my wits about me no doubt!

Vesper was quiet, perhaps Minoc would give me more action, or, a drink...or two...

Luna was rather uneventful, and for reasons unknown to me I was starting to get a headache.

It was time to head to Cove.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 09:15:49 am »

Fine work once more Dalketh.

We certainly need ter mark all 'em taverns on our charts.

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Senior Guardsman.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Jon Trent
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 12:24:17 pm »

With none awake, I headed off to Yew to map Stonekeep as requested.

I sketched down all the buildings I thought of interest. There were a few Yewish guardsmen stood around but I think they were catching up on their sleep as none so much as moved a muscle as I crept around. Other than that, the place was deserted.

That last sketch sir, I'm not sure, It just seemed... Seemed like it could be something. When I served with the Royal Marksmen, I spent a lot of time in the elven quarter of Trinsic and became familiar with their tree houses and the like. I know the Yewish are no lovers of elves but that last structure reminded me very much of how they disguise/use trees as housing.

I also 'borrowed' one of their own maps that marks out areas of interest in the region.

*signed neatly*

JT - Junior Guardsmen.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length