Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:36:37 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Guardsman Duties
| | |-+  Completed Guardsman Duties
| | | |-+  Clear the Graveyard
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Clear the Graveyard  (Read 1890 times)
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2018, 01:53:03 pm »

The undead have had a free ride in our cemetery for too long. Go clear them out!

*Signed*
Hoagie
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 09:11:19 am by Hoagie » Logged

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Dalketh
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 03:23:01 pm »

Aye, an adventure!

With the duties board filling up, it was time I made a little name for myself.

I decided to venture out of Cove on foot, not because I need the excersise, oh no, but because I had nay idea where the horse master was, nor was I sure those further up the ranks would appreciate my large arse on a horse. Twas a fine day, and I had shoes now, life was grand.

Of course, it had been a while since I had visited Cove, years in distant lands had made my memories foggy, locally the locales were eager to lend a helping hand to a proud member of the Guard!

Upon finding the cemetery, I bellowed our cry and stormed the grounds.

Aghast I was, however, to discover a LICH no less, was patrolling these grounds. I made a break to the safety across the fence, forgetting somewhat Liches have magical powers and cared not for iron spikes.

Mustering up all the courage I had, as  well as plentiful doubt, I held the Lich and his small band at bay,

The fight was long, the Lich had many tricks to stop my healing, alas the Guard prevailed!

Duties done, it was time for more important matters...

scrawls Dalketh over the duty request sign
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 03:37:41 pm by Dalketh » Logged
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 09:06:53 am »

Grand work recruit!

Ye showed 'em deadites a thing or two!

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Senior Guardsman.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length