Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:21:38 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Grenadier Board (Moderators: Marcus Kobra, Linaeus)
| | |-+  Grenadier Tasks: For Raven's eyes only
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Grenadier Tasks: For Raven's eyes only  (Read 4037 times)
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2018, 12:40:56 am »

Raven,

As a loyal Grenadier there are many tasks I require of you.

1. You are to administer 10 public lashes to known traitor Jassi Cowan and have him recite an oath of loyalty to the Baron.

2. You are to exact revenge on Billy Boots and the Lambryn the Hound in whatever manner you see fit.

3. You are to secure a crate of Trinsic's finest wine, and to make a status report on the city and any of its remaining residents.

4. You are to run one recruitment parade with other Covians in a major city. We require fresh recruits to mould into the future generations!

Make it so!

*stamped with the Baron's seal*
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 12:48:52 am by Octiovus » Logged

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 07:48:26 pm »

1. 10 Lashes were administered t'the Treasonous but now proper, Jassi Cowin. He read 'is oath t'you loud an wimperingly clear.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 03:52:35 pm by Raven » Logged

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

[22:37] Hoagie: I think Raven would make a hot girl
[01:57] XxwarbringerxX: Raven would indeed make a hot chick.
Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 07:55:41 pm »

4. We also ran' a lil' recruitment push i' Luna. Go us two new recruits! I'll be doin' further' trips out. This jus' needed documentin'!

« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 03:53:08 pm by Raven » Logged

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 09:38:47 pm »

2a. I managed to ge' hol' of t'Orphan known as Billeh Boots. I took revenge on t'wee bern, in the most vicious of ways.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 03:53:16 pm by Raven » Logged

Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 04:26:27 pm »

3. Securing Trinsic's Finest Wine.

I've travelled across t' Trinsic several times o'er t'past week. In 'ope I'd find someone useful' t'pry for information.

Stifled conversation with a guard at the wall. He appeared to be disinterest in friendly conv'sation.

Points o' Interest:
- They have their own Governors Office. Bastards. Can't be doing that well, a man stands outside askin' f'donations t'Trinsic.

- They have quite a big and well armed ship. Meanin' their Navy is strong than ours. Not that Trinsic has ever been a threat, but interestin' they be investin' in such a craft. It's named 'The Rose of Trinsic', an' has 9 well cleaned guns. Very shiny. The hold was also full of munition.

I travelled t' a few establishment in orde t'get the best crate o' wine! I got' the best of the best in Trinsic f'the Baronship's stores.

T'shipment is in Cove ready.

*Signed, Raven*

Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 09:31:55 pm »

2b - Revenge of the Hound

In order t'enact the most sever'st o' revenge on t'filthy mutt there were a few bits' ah needed t'gather.

1. A Pitcher of Water
2. A Llama
3. Yellow Dye
4. A Secret Ingredient

It's important tha' I gather these in serapate places, in order t'not get any suspicion.

Obtaining the Pitcher and Water.

I wen't t'Trinsic, visited their dingy Inn, booked in f'the night and ordered a pitcher of water as room service.

The Yellow Dye

Next, I thought it be proper to get t'dye hidden in plain sight. So a visit t' the tailors in Luna seemed as good a place as any'.

The Special Ingredient.

I had sent ou' a raven t'contacts I had in t'alchemy circles. I was after a special ingredient, tis rare and vereh much no' availabl' through proper means. I was advised t'head int' Umbra.. an' at noon partake in' a transfer.

T'package held a note, that gave me direction ont' where the Llama could be gathered.

Where's a Llama? Where's a Llama? Fuzzy Llama? Farmer Llama?

I travelled through t'Yew and met wi' a hag, although a very young lookin' hag nonetheless. Charmin' lady, f'someone that lives int'woods.

Where's the Water?

All this runnin' around had got me thirsty. So I had drank all t'water. I travelled t' Makoto-Jima an' refilled t'pitcher from a pond.

Y'alright Packing?

I also felt it worth to note that I found four dead pack horses by t'road in Skara Brae.

Mixology

I returned t'the Grenadier house t'prepare t'first part o' the plan. Mixin' the dye and t'water t'gether.

Cooking Up Trouble

T'final part required t'use of an oven an' t'secret ingredient. So a trip t'New Haven was planned. This time I brought Rook in order t'do a spot o' recruitment t'legitimise t'trip.

Whilst Rook were busy, I made a quick trip t'the bakery and finished t' mixture off.

When A Plan Comes Together

I headed o'er t'Swaggers, where I expected t'find t'hound. Whilst I waited, I joined in t'banter and chatter that took place.

Then, t'hound appeared!

I lured him int' a false sense of security wi' my charm.

An' this is where m'plan came together. I poured putrid t'mixture I made vereh subtly next t' the hound. It looked like 'e wet himself. Very embarassing.

The hound 'en lapped up' the liquid, as I suspected 'e would.

T'hound will suffer from t'most frightful flatulence f'days!

*Signed, Raven*

Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2018, 02:28:10 pm »

Grenadier Raven,

The Baron has decreed you shall receive 1 Guardsmen Duty mark in your administrative jacket for the above tasks performed most astutely in His service.

*Signed*

By Direction of The Baron,

Marcus Kobra, Officer Cadet, Baron's Own, Army of Cove

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length