Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:28:05 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Guardsman Duties
| | |-+  Completed Guardsman Duties
| | | |-+  What's Yer Name Guardsman?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What's Yer Name Guardsman?  (Read 1641 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 08, 2018, 01:08:32 pm »

With many winters passed since my return to Cove, there's many a new face in the ranks and many an old face my failin' memory can't quite recall...

"Oi, recruit. Look lively there. Good lad, at ease. So laddie, what's yer name?"

~ Write a biography of your character. Or bring your existing bio up to date.
~ Include important information such as name, age, place of birth etc. as well as a little background information too. Perhaps even a portrait or sketch?
~ Post your character's biography in the Character Profiles Board and a brief report of you penning it in the IC Board. Can your character write? Do you need to travel to a town that boasts a scribe or is a fellow Covian able to scribble down the details.

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Exploring Officer.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Avalynn Vale
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 10:10:21 am »

*neatly written report*

Poking around I saw that the officers want us to write out a Biography about ourselves, well thats simple.

http://cove.sugeworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=15392.0

*Signed*
                     Watchman Avalynn Vale

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length