Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 02:29:07 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  To whoever is in charge of the army
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: To whoever is in charge of the army  (Read 1040 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2018, 10:33:32 am »

Greetings, Officer, Commander, Corporal, or whoever is leading the army right now.

I couldn't help but see that there is a sort of new wind in Cove these days, people joining our ranks is only one of the changes.

To help get our fresh meatshields in uniform, I prepared multiple sets for them, both heavy and light company, the ladder even in female version. *there are signs of sobbing here*

Alas, I'll be called off to the colonies, however, I should be able to donate these sets to the army on the coming Monday.

Signed,
Naesala

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 03:04:41 pm »

I handed the armours to Junior Arcanist Abigail Keres, who assured me that former Commander Keres will take care, that the uniforms will be used as they are planned.

Signed,
Naesala

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length