Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:04:30 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Tingle's Saturday Night Live (Trog and Ratmen Courtier Hunt)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tingle's Saturday Night Live (Trog and Ratmen Courtier Hunt)  (Read 1014 times)
Tingleith
« on: May 12, 2018, 09:09:11 pm »

So where do i start i decided to take a stroll out to the abyss which wasn't all that pleasant as a place but all the blood was a redeeming quality the lava was really pretty too.  oh oh im off track well after i caved in the head of a bunch of rats in a cave i decided to embark on another journey to yet another cave to be specific i stumbled upon a cave that was painted with strange markings and such and happened to notice possibly the ugliest beasts i have seen yet (well except for that one time i saw the commanders bare chest that was possibly more scarring in general but yes back to the topic again trogs ah yes trogs blood adventures gold and glory........

Signed Faithfully
Tingleith TinglesWorth McTingleTeeth
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 07:58:09 am »

Grand work recruit.

You showed 'em bloody cheeseaters!

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Senior Guardsman.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length