Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:18:27 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Sentry Report!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sentry Report!!  (Read 1064 times)
Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2018, 02:56:22 am »

Date Saturday May 12th

Guardsman in attendance:

Marcus Kobra, Regular Guardsman
Nicholi, Regular Guardsman
Jon Trent, Junior Guardsman
Larynda, Yewish Drow

Led by:

Jassi Cowin, Regular Guardsman

I must report that earlier today I convinced Nicholi and the Yewish gal Laryna to join me on a sentry. There wasn't much going on and we were all feeling  the heat and it just sort of.. Happened.. Nicholi and I got to work on the sentry while Larynda... Watched.. Suppose she was nice to look at. Marcus Kobra later on joined us in complete excitement along  with Junior Guardsman, Jon Trent. The sentry was held at the barracks even though I had originally intended for it to take place at the gates.. But whatever, a sentry is a sentry and this is the first one at the new barracks!

Not much happened, we slayed an ogre that came marching up on us and there was a farmer from Altmere who came down that was extremely upset, we apparently killed his cattle to build the sentry.. I have learned my lesson though and will continue to use cattle from farmers in Altmere to build Sentries! or maybe I shouldn't?.. I assured him that the Baron would reimburse him for the loss of his livestock.. A man must feed his family after all..  We held the sentry for at least a half hour. I have provided sketches below!

*signs*

Jassi Cowin, Regular Guardsman

« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 03:01:39 am by Jassi Cowin » Logged

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 08:00:12 am »

About bloody time someone posted a sentry!

Good work Cowin. Though, what business a drow had there I ne're know.

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Senior Guardsman.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length