Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:44:41 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The coffers are reborn!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The coffers are reborn!  (Read 892 times)
Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2018, 03:20:02 am »

Date, Saturday, May 12th

Earlier, I decided to take a stroll through a cave I had never been to before located in New Haven.. The cave is full of earth elementals mostly and is fairly simplistic, there is a rope that goes to a second floor filled with ogres and lizard people but be careful cause there is a lot of them! They will massacre you all at once.. I recommend taking at least another guardsman or two with you.. In the end the purpose was to gather some gold to rebuild the coffers! The gold will be stockpiled in one of the corner towers of the new barracks on the first floor when you walk through the gates, there is the stairs and the door is right there on your left..

I gathered a whopping 5,460 gold for the new coffers and donated all of it myself.. FOR COVE!

*sketches*

*signed*

Jassi Cowin, Regular Guardsman

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 08:02:22 am »

*Raiden eyes the notice*

Grand, now let's see to it they are filled, eh?

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Senior Guardsman.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length