Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:23:01 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Paintings Of Last Nights Lost Land Expedition
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Paintings Of Last Nights Lost Land Expedition  (Read 1015 times)
Tingleith
« on: May 14, 2018, 12:43:55 pm »

As the report hasn't been written yet i shall throw down my paintings from last night's expedition for all fellow covians too gaze upon.

They are in no specific order as my pack got rumbled on the way to deliver these paintings.

Signed

Tingleith McTingleTeits
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 10:28:43 pm »

*Raiden pins on his own report*

Led by:

Nadia Smith, Waywatcher Corporal.

Attended by:

Benedictus, Yewish Churchman.
Radek Wilkes, Militia Sergeant.
Sparrow, Waywatcher.

Hoagie, Captain.
Tiberius Kane, Senior Guardsman.
Raiden Morana, Senior Guardsman.
Marcus Kobra, Regular Guardsman.
Jassi Cowin, Regular Guardsman.
Fritz Segur, Watchman.
Tingleith, Guardsman Recruit.
Ilyrana Qinlee, Guardsman Recruit.

Last eve, Captain Hoagie rallied the men and we headed to Stonekeep at the behest of the Yewish militia, to join them on an expedition to the Lost Lands.

Once there, we lined up fer the Waywatcher Corporal in true Covian style, afore one of their Churchies opened up a portal to Vesper and from there we made our way through the crypts to our destination.

The Waywatcher lead us towards the savage camp there but we had a swift flowing brook to navigate, so it was off with the armour and out with our hatchets to fashion a makeshift bridge to aid our crossing.

It's a good thing my survival kit had ALL the necessary bits 'n' pieces fer the job in hand but not even a well stocked survival kit could have prepared us for Kobra's brilliant white undershirt and Tingleith's lack of a shirt at all. Nor indeed, her prowess at hacking away at trees. She seems like an angry lass.

Once across we raided the savages and cleansed the nearby graveyard before heading for the Ophidians lair.

With tremendous teamwork from our mixed units, the Ophidian hordes were driven back and we established a base camp. Whilst the lower ranks and Yewish set about acquiring timber from the woods to fortify our position, I set about laying out my bedroll and liberating a batch of apple pies from my pack.

They'd been in there a while but I shared them with my fellows and they seemed to go down well. Amarante was a fine cook afterall. We settled in fer the evening, swapping tales and conversations around our camp fires and once we had rested and gathered our strength, we made the journey home.

Drawin's courtesy o' Captain Hoagie.

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Senior Guardsman.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length