Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 08:43:33 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Training Turned Recruitment Stall Turned Cadre
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Training Turned Recruitment Stall Turned Cadre  (Read 1202 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 14, 2018, 08:34:37 pm »

Led by:

Raiden Morana, Senior Guardsman.

Attended by:

Kelly Sanderson, Senior Guardsman.
Marcus Kobra, Regular Guardsman.
Raven, Regular Grenadier.
Mercy, Junior Arcanist.
Rook, Watchman.

Joined later by:

Delcarakdur, Regular Grenadier.
Tingleith, Guardsman Recruit.

With my initial call for a training session and recruit cadre attended by higher ranking guardsmen, Senior Guardsman Sanderson suggested that we go off in the search for new blood to fill the lower ranks. I concurred and had Mercy open a portal to the town of New Haven. Once there, we set about harvesting the resources we needed to construct a recruitment stall and headed into the hussle and bustle.

Some sketches o' the evenin's events.

It was nay long afore we had the place decorated in recruitment banners and our stall erected, so I ordered the men to spread the good word of Cove to every adventurer they could find. As further reinforcements arrived in the form of Guardsman Recruit Tingleith, I decided to put on a show of Covian might for the local populace and run through parade and battle orders to help Tingle get a better grasp of how things are done.

The cadre complete, we made our way back to the stall for another round of recruiting and I left the men in the capable hands of Senior Guardsman Sanderson, as I had duties ter attend to elsewhere.

Well done lads 'n' lasses.

FOR COVE!!!

*signed*

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 09:14:15 pm »

*Attaches some additional paintings*

After Senior Morana left, I did a quick spot check of equipment essentials.

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Senior Guardsman

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 09:43:05 pm »

Grand work lass and thankye fer takin' over.

*signed*

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length