Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:09:57 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Events Board
| | |-+  Old Events (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | | |-+  Help my find my pendant - Wednesday, 23th May, 7:30pm GMT
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Help my find my pendant - Wednesday, 23th May, 7:30pm GMT  (Read 1410 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: May 19, 2018, 07:14:13 pm »

Where to meet: Barracks
When: Wednesday, 23.05.18, 7:30pm GMT
What to bring: Your wits, your kits, your gears

Fellow Covians,

As I newely joined the ranks of Cove, thee may not know me. My name is Ilyrana Qinlee, and I callth upon thee in an emergency. It appears I have lost my ankh pendant in the dungeon of Deceit the last time I hast vanquished these foul beasts. Please help me find it!

May the Avatar be with thee,
Ilyrana Qinlee

*a few notes scribbled to the bottom*
I also have sent this invitation towards Stonekeep and Vesper. May the virtues be with thee.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 06:21:42 am by Leanne Melior » Logged

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 07:14:24 pm »

OOC:
Ilyrana is elfen mage who is a believer of the Avatar. Therefor she needs a pendant. These are rare tho, thus we slay a lot of enemies in Deceit (its still not buffed, so we shouldn't have lots of trouble. Ankh pendants have a random chance to drop while killing enemies, so more ppl, the bigger the chance. They drop directly in backpacks)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 07:21:52 pm by Leanne Melior » Logged

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 07:36:14 am »

*re-pins to the top*

Let's help the Recruit find her pendant and clear the place of unpleasantness, eh?

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Senior Guardsman.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 09:00:30 am by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length