Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:26:25 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Guardsman Duties
| | |-+  Completed Guardsman Duties
| | | |-+  Fiery Jack!!! Raiden's Remedy? [COMPLETE]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fiery Jack!!! Raiden's Remedy? [COMPLETE]  (Read 1708 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: June 06, 2018, 10:07:20 am »

Wi' all that runnin' around Stonekeep the other night and Kazami tripping me up at the end, my bloody knee has been givin' me gip ever since.

I've nay been able ter find Kobra yet and the lasses in the tavern last night were going on about amputations... There must be an ointment or summat I can use?

- Concoct a treatment for Raiden's sore knee and seek him out in game to apply it.
- This is purely a roleplay task but include sketches and a brief report about how you came up with the remedy and the interaction with Raiden too.

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Captain.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 08:40:12 am by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 08:40:54 am »

Task completed by Marcus Kobra.

The Reluctant Captain's Log.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length