Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:31:07 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Barons Order] Scouting Vesperians
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Barons Order] Scouting Vesperians  (Read 1668 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2018, 12:41:31 pm »

M'liege!
I've spent way too long in this hellhole Vesper. But I managed as thee asked of me.

The Redguards numbers are currently around ten capable fighters, including their leader Escaflowne and that foul elf that attacked Sir Hugo, Cal'an. They all have a polished armour and sharpened weapons. Their tradings with Guardians spawn seems to pay off for them.

As thee can see from my notes, they seem to have a few Avatarian followers in their midst, however, I doubt they will see the wrong-doings of their comrades. A brainwashed hive they are.

The Trading Company is mostly led by the Westamans, but also the barmaid Sioned seems to have a big word to say among them. Their numbers of capable members are about seven.

Even the Trading Company have a lot of well-sewed and polished armour. I know for example that Sioned is armed up to her teeth under that dress. Don't ask me how I found that out though.

I took also note, that there are certain individuals who might be a leak if things go south. There -are- people from Yew with citizenship rights living in Vesper. -If- a war breaks out and the alliance between Cove and Yew has to fight Vesper, I can not guarantee on what side they will be on.

Leanne Melior, Officer Cadet
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 01:21:41 pm by Leanne Melior » Logged

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length