Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 08:27:35 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Alternate music for UO
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Alternate music for UO  (Read 2533 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2018, 07:01:48 am »

Hullo folks!

Back in 2011, when we from the command team started to have the idea of creating a freeshard, I volunteered to make some music, kinda the own OST, for it.

Now, many years later, Hoagie asked me if I'd share the music with you all. Good guy kept the music so long, while I lost all copies from it.

So, here it is:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rxkfpz6raj0mg2v/musicbysarah.zip?dl=0

Now, what to do when you like a song? How to put it in UO?

First of all, open the following folder (usually): C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic\Music\Digital

Now loog for the song you wish replace, like, for the overdramatic endgame battle music, look for GoodVsEvil

Now simply rename the new song to the EXACT name and drop it into the folder. You'll be asked if you really want to do it, which you should click on Yes obviously.

If you ever want to have the original music back, simply perform a full patch check on the patch menu.

Of course, this works for every kind of music. The choice is really yours.

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Serj Eason
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 11:31:46 am »

Awesome! Which software did you use to make these? I'd love to make an EASON theme tune Cheesy

For my family.

Holder of The Golden Quill and The Ribbon of Activity.

Serj Speaks: A Bard's Journal
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 11:42:51 am »

Awesome! Which software did you use to make these? I'd love to make an EASON theme tune Cheesy

I want all Serj's songs to play when I'm in UO!

p.s. I play with sound muted!

p.p.s. I might turn the sound on if Serj's tunes are in there!

Cheesy

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2018, 12:18:19 pm »

I did use Steinberg Cubase for almost all tracks except Stones, which was recorded in my living room with a basic set up.

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Serj Eason
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 12:13:47 pm »

I want all Serj's songs to play when I'm in UO!

p.s. I play with sound muted!

p.p.s. I might turn the sound on if Serj's tunes are in there!

Cheesy

You're too kind although some/all of them STINK. My neighbours have also been acting strangely since I started recorded.. They see me coming home now and go inside their houses..

Ah, Cubase. Of course! Cheesy Thanks Leanne.

For my family.

Holder of The Golden Quill and The Ribbon of Activity.

Serj Speaks: A Bard's Journal
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length