Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 06:58:09 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Recruitment Stall and Banner Run!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Recruitment Stall and Banner Run!  (Read 989 times)
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« on: July 14, 2018, 01:07:32 am »

Who:

Marcus Kobra, Regular Guardsman (Leading)
Junior Grenadier, Avalynn Vale, Baron's Own

What: Late night recruitment drive!

Seeing the freshly minted Grenadier sat about I decided we'd drum up a few more meat shields!

I offered the Junior her choice of a stall or banners, she left it to me so I decided why not both!?
A brief trip to the stores, and to the local provisioner for procurement and we set off to  plaster New Haven with Covian Colours and offers of recruitment.  I couldn't buy a proper table anywhere so I made do with some barricades left over from the reenactment and some hides locally procured. We held up a good 20 minutes till the are began to swarm with winged flappy gargoyles. Not liking our odds of finding anyone wholesome whilst their sort were about we hit up the moongates with Covian Colours and made our way home.

We placed a total of 10 banners at the local gates and plastered Haven like a cheap drunk in Vesper.

I'm going to politely nudge the local Templars, mayhap a wee crusade is in order for New Haven. No less than five of the winged filth roaming freely, all flapping their flappers about in flappy fashion, disgusting!

My Sketches:

*Signed Neatly*

Marcus Kobra, Regular Guardsman, Army of Cove

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length