Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 02:20:39 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Secret Report to the Commander] Briefing Nujelm
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Secret Report to the Commander] Briefing Nujelm  (Read 1324 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2018, 12:24:27 pm »

To Commander Grayner,

Sir, as ordered, I ventured to Nujelm to check on local lasses possible positions for an invasion. The city is huge, Commander. Moving as a full army might slow us immensely, therefor I suggest to make smaller teams for a bigger mobility.

In the center is the Sultans Barons palace. It's easy to defend, but hard to attack, as there is only one entry without breaching through a wall.

Best ways to attack the city with our fleet, that Captain Morana is definitely working on, is from the northern coast. Less people, a broad shore. We could sneak in by night and no one would suspect a thing if we did.

While the northern walls look shiny and all, they don't offer much protection to the city itself. It literally has giant openings and no gates as our Covian wall.

I attached a map with necessary information and notes.

For Cove!

Leanne Melior, Officer Cadet

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 12:27:05 pm »

Excellent work, Cadet Melior!

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length