Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 11:53:41 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Quartermaster application
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Quartermaster application  (Read 1665 times)
Helix Steelback
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2018, 05:22:22 pm »

Dear Lord Baron or High ranking Military personal that this letter may concern.

It has come to my attention that the Cove Army is currently missing necessary personal required to easily and effectively equip soldiers with high grade equipment, while simultaneously keeping equipment up to a combat standard.
Due to no one else of higher quality volunteering, I humbly offer my services.
I'm a trainee blacksmith, ready to learn and be moulded into a quartermaster that Baron himself would be proud of.
Personally, all I want is to be able to create and maintain the highest quality weapons and armour in the land, and I believe that doing so under the banner of the Cove would be the best possible course of action I could ever take to achieve my personal goals.
I have also potential sponsors lined up, which will allow me to construct a Covian armoury along with a personal workshop to improve my skills to a standard worthy of the Baron.
I am fully able bodied and willing to go through guard training if it is deemed necessary.

Yours Sincerely 
Helix Steelback

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length