Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:33:50 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report - Three Watchmen enter a fort
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report - Three Watchmen enter a fort  (Read 2261 times)
Sheriam Palmer
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2018, 09:13:11 pm »

In Attendance:
Sheriam Palmer, Watchman and Leading
Saerandir, Watchman and Tour Guide
Tingleith, Watchman and Undead Slayer
Serj Eason, Guardsman Recruit, HES A SPY, Guardsman Recruit

Report:

The Captain called the Watchmen lazy! He set a new task for us to patrol around Cove so I immediately put out the call! Two brave fellow Watchmen and a strange Recruit answered the call. The moment I saw our line I knew Cove would be a safer place when we were done.

First stop was a place called 'Llama Point' however, I didnt see any Llamas and it didnt look like a Llama to me. Tingleth swore on Sally's life that this was the place so I had no choice to believe her.

Next stop was the deadly Orc Fortress to the South. They were no match for our arms and we put the fort to the sword halberd. There was an unfortunate incident where we noticed the shady recruit was not in uniform. He had one of those Yew like 'coifs' on. We put him through a rigorous interrogation to make sure he was not a spy, he passed, so we moved on to the next location.

The graveyard was easy pickings after the fort, the resident lich went down immediately. As we were piling the bodies a stronger undead showed up outside the fence! I hastily ordered the recruit to stay on this side of the fence and distract it while Tingleth and I circled around back. The chase was brief as Ting caught it running away and chopped its head skull off.

For the final stop we went to the Forest Ruins, the area was secured by the shady brave Recruit. Tingleth spent a moment on the evil symbol and did not immediatley burst into flames. That decidedly concludes that she is narrowed down to either Normal or Pure Evil. The fort ended up being so secure that we could not escape. After some time we found a way back to the barracks to divvy up the loot.

10,227 Gold was donated to the coffers, 2,556 for each attendee.

Signed

Watchman Sheriam Palmer

Serj Eason
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 09:21:59 pm »

Spy..?

Serj

For my family.

Holder of The Golden Quill and The Ribbon of Activity.

Serj Speaks: A Bard's Journal
Tingleith
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 09:56:41 pm »

Cracking work from us ye led us well set a fine example ye did!

Signed, Tingleith Watchman

Badges Held = "Untrusted Hair".
Mentee Of Regular Grenadier "Raven"
Self Proclaimed "Liberator" Of Nujel'm.
Nujel'm Campaign.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 10:40:45 pm »

S'a damn fine report lass!

That's how ye carry out a Guardsman Duty!

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length