Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:18:34 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  Report: Wytches branded.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: Wytches branded.  (Read 1404 times)
Casseiul
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2018, 01:23:32 am »

Dear Templar Brethren.

Tonight, I Mordred Casseiul, Squire to the Templar Order under the guidance of the Avatar and good Father have carried out most holy duties.

It is with the tools of are trade fire and steel, did the guardswomen, Aralin Eroecia and Hope Tyrell, submit to the Avatars just will and allow his flames to purify there flesh, the first to be branded was Aralin Eroecia, who showed her devotion to our Avatar, may he be praised highest, it was a swift branding and well executed with no doubts to raise concern.

Alas thou must now press concern to the subject of Hope Tyrell, for though she did give herself willingly, upon the branding of the flesh, she did but collapse and faint, I swear I witnessed the evil of the Guardian leaving her body at this moment, if she was such tainted before, will her bloodline or kin be the same, I ask for any of my senior Brethren to review such and educate me on this matter.

To conclude my report, and summarise with the exception of my concerns to the Tyrell bloodline, I am glad to report all is in order and the brandings have been swiftly executed, myself will return to my martial and spiritual training.

Praise the Avatar, Deus Vult!

Signed
Mordred Casseiul
Squire to the Templar Order.

[OOC]: Screenshots taken from the event.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 03:35:47 am by Kelly Sanderson » Logged

Danaeyl
Initiate
Cove Command
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 11:03:19 pm »

Squire Casseiul,

A routine but important duty. Though the Guardian's curse doth flow through their veins, they sought out His protection and submitted themselves to our oversight.

Rejoyce for thou hath brought two lost sheep into His flock, but be ever wary that the evil that lurks within them doth not resurface.

Keep a particular eye on Tyrell. It is most likely that they simply lacked the physical fortitude to endure their branding with dignity, but if what you say proves true further investigation should be made.

Ad maiorem dei gloriam

Initiate Danaeyl

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length