Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:45:57 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  Report: Unto the Graveyard.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: Unto the Graveyard.  (Read 1169 times)
Casseiul
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2018, 06:47:40 am »

Commanding Templar
Danaeyl, Templar Initiate.

Squires in Attendance
Joachim Charron
I, Mordred Cassiuel

Clergy in Attendance
Augustine Sumner

Good, Father.

I, Mordred Cassiuel, Squire to the Templar order have been tasked by Initiate Danaeyl to report to thee in letter the matter of events that concluded last night.

It was after your holy precense left us at the chapel Father, that myself and Squire Joachim were gathered by Brother Danaeyl and informed we would be under his trusted command to seek the owner of the Necromatic Scrolls, accompained by the good Augustine Sumner who aided his judgement in deciding we would attend to him and follow his command in battle.

Fearless and secure in body and mind our souls protected by our faith and our bodies by the armour provided by the order we descended upon the graveyard, rightfully armed we feared no foe before us and with the tools of our trade we banished the flock of the Lich. And when the corpses fell and peace settled are eyes sought clues to the location of the vile fiend, the good Cleric Augustine Sumnar, tracing the foul magic for the Lich's location.

As the cleric performed her duties the Lich's flock began to rise again, myself and my brother squire Joachim Charron barred the door, and firmly did we hold turning back the foe away and allowing our brother to oversee the good clerics holy ritual, our time on the training yard put to practical use rightly stopping the advance of the undead strays who came upon us.

His will be done, praise him as the Lich did expose it's self to our presence, no doubt forced out of hiding by the clerics holy ritual and with our fervour did we descend upon the fiend and enforce the will of our Avatar with the tools of our trade, fire and steel bringing all but ruin to the agent of darkness, leaving naught but bones and ashes in wake of victory.

Brother Joachim did wisely light up a torch and before he set the Lich to flame, the good Cleric Augustine blessed thee fires sanctifying them, the foul creature upon contact shrieked and in pain succumbed to divine judgement, praise the Avatar highest, with the Lich defeated we took are leave back to the holy chapel, where we rested are bodies and received spiritual nutrition on thee subject of Humility.

Are answers were accepted well and Cleric Augustine tutored us on the subject, we are most thankfull of her guidance.

This concludes my report good Father, on all the nights events.

Praise the Avatar, Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Signed
Mordred Casseiul
Squire to the Templar Order
In hoc signo vinces.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 07:47:47 am by Casseiul » Logged

Danaeyl
Initiate
Cove Command
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 04:14:55 pm »

Private Addendum for the Preceptor

Father,

I would pass commentary on the manner in which Cassiuel put his training into effect at the first available opportunity. You recall he was caught off guard on his flank in training, yet as the mindless lesser Undead did swarm upon him he watched his flank and his Brother's back and did not allow them to break their ranks. This is promising.

That is all.

Initiate

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length