Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:11:54 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report - Recruiting the Luna-tics
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report - Recruiting the Luna-tics  (Read 1092 times)
Sheriam Palmer
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2018, 10:58:16 pm »

Attending:
Leanne Melior, Regular Scout and Leading
Sergio Jarrett, Regular Scout
Sheriam Palmer, Junior Guardsman

Recruitment Report:

When I first showed up at the barracks two of the local politicians were harassing a new recruit. Apparently he was nobility - but just about anyone seems to be calling themselves a Lord or a Lady these days!

After they were done and left the recruit alone they rushed away to some election going on in Yew. To no ones surprise Watchman Tingleith also bunked off recruitment duty to join them.

Leanne took us to New Haven first. There were a few potential recruits around, but we avoided the gargoyles.  Unfortunately we found the older areas of Old Haven and the Mine to be deserted.  Following this we moved on to set up a recruitment stall in Luna and Britain.

Luna was certainly busy and some of the local lunatics stopped by. They were eventually distracted though by the dragon - beetle - magic battle happening within the bank. I also discovered that Sergio was not appreciative of my terrible recruiting puns, everyone's a critic!

Signed

Junior Sheriam Palmer
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 11:27:22 am »

Good report, Palmer. It was a most dangerous quest to search for new blood, and we encountered many mute, deaf and flat out crazy people.

I'm sure tho we showed once more the Covian presence is still strong and thus, our glorious name of the Baronship will draw in more people.

Leanne Melior, Regular Scout

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length