Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:32:22 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Grenadier Board (Moderators: Marcus Kobra, Linaeus)
| | |-+  Grenadier Meeting: August 18
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Grenadier Meeting: August 18  (Read 1561 times)
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« on: August 18, 2018, 10:27:17 pm »

Who:

Baron Octiovus Von Richter
Officer Cadet, Marcus Kobra
Officer Cadet, Cailin Keres
Regular Grenadier, Gimbly
Regular Grenadier, Keitaro Kazami
Junior Grenadier, Avalynn Vale
Junior Saerandir "Sally", Hopeful
(Untrusted) Watchman, Tingleith, Hopeful
Recruit Gwen Whitcomb, Hopeful

I gathered most at the barracks and when they were rallied up, Keres led us to the townhall. I admit the hall hadn't occured to me as a meeting place but it served perfectly and the Grenadiers took one side of the table with the Baron, and the hopefuls took the other. The hopefuls were grilled and asked to tell a bit about themselves.

Sally performed most amiably and it was decided he would receive trials after eating potentially poisoned confections offered by the Baron. Over all a grand show of his willingness to protect the Baron.

Gwen Whitcomb, I had hoped she'd show a bit more fire but sat rather quiet and failed to make much impression on the Baron. Shes only a recruit however so hopefully we can coax something out of her.

Tingleith, the problem child of the army, wild as feral cats and about as loyal as a squirrel. Though she stimulated the Baron's humour and over all seems eager, it will be a long time before she could be trusted with matters of the Baron's personal security or even the overall security of Cove itself.

The meeting continued with talk about the sole dedication of Grenadiers to the Baron. Evidenced by the fact most have never been married or have been woefully divorced. Just not a lot of room in a life sworn to the Baron.

After a bit more discussion regarding reflexes etc, we dismissed the hopefuls and moved on to private Grenadier matters.

*Signed*

Marcus Kobra, Officer Cadet, Baron's Own, Army of Cove
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 05:21:25 pm by Marcus Kobra » Logged

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Keitaro Kazami
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 03:59:06 am »

*coughs* That is Regular Grenadier Marcus

Jack: "Is the jar of dirt going to help?"
Diadarma: "If you don't want it.. give it back."
*Silence*
Jack: "No" *hugs the jar of dirt*
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »