Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 10:41:55 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  The Bounty of Nature - Stocking the Templi
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Bounty of Nature - Stocking the Templi  (Read 1451 times)
Danaeyl
Initiate
Cove Command
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2018, 11:38:39 am »

As our Order grows in strength and size, our need for resources grows with it. I hath begun to stock our new place of holy worship, and base from which to strike out at all who would oppose Him, with medicinal and enhancing materials most bountifully provided for us in our quest to shine His light in every corner of Sosaria.

For He knew our burdens would be onerous, and thus did He provide the means with which to overcome them. Aumen.

To keep this stocked well through the war and crusade, and beyond, I ask that we all gradually add to these stocks in time. More of what is already contained, and anything else that thou mayst find use in will make sure that we art always prepared on the eve of any battle. I wouldst draw particular attention to the beautiful nature of the Orange petal; I urge all of thee to carry many when battling the Vesperians and their allies, who doth liberally apply their poison to their wicked blades. Though, a word of caution, their poison is strong indeed, no doubt enhanced by the venom in their hearts, and sometimes only His light can be drawn on if thou dost become infected.

Though the construction of our Cathedral is not yet complete, it is now most functional. I hath keys for each of us, wherein thou wilst find a temporary storage facility. If we do not meet before, I shalt distribute these at our forthcoming training session - where we shalt, among other things, be putting these items strategic use to the test, and testing the essentialhood, or not, of each.

Deo juvente,

Initiate

Casseiul
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 07:34:34 am »

Through the slits of his hounskull's visor the squire, weary from his martial training allows his eyes to soak in the words of the Initiate, the matter of warfare against the heathens taking his highest notice.

He knew full well the righteousness of his brethren, and there holy quest against the foes of thee Avatar, and as he scanned the words pressed on the parchment he mechanically nodded his armoured head.

With a neutrel tone he spoke the words muttered by many a templar before him, then followed with words of the task. ' His will be done, if it is supplies we need then we shall have them'.

He sheathed his broadsword into his scabbard, and lifted his helm from his head, slung his oaken shield and pushed open the great wooden gates of the Cathederal, lux ostio, sacred ground where he would prey this morning, before departing again to continue his knightly training, and later embark on thee said quest for the orange petals.

A Miles in Bello, to be ready for the battles to come.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length