Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 06:43:59 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  Templi Cultivation and the Eve of Battle
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Templi Cultivation and the Eve of Battle  (Read 1351 times)
Danaeyl
Initiate
Cove Command
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2018, 10:44:10 pm »

A note is left in the Campaign Room

Brothers,

I write in capacity of the holy burden I hath been charged with regarding our military preparation in our fight with the Vesperian heathen. Further to our private correspondence and thy gracious consideration, I should like to confirm that, for the next few weeks we shalt aim to train twice weekly in order to achieve holy lockstep in battle. Despite the many duties we hath individually, most of the Order are able to be in Cove on these days, if not certainly on one of them.

As for our tactics discussed at this past and coming trainings, let us keep them close to our chest, for there are spies who seek to undermine our Order everywhere. I propose at the coming training, we take a rather different, and more simple approach, now our core group tactics are established. Less time on words, and more on action: let us fight till we can fight no more, singularly and then in pairs, and see if we can not collectively observe and plug our fellows' shortcomings in battle that we may not be able to see by ourselves. Our senior Brothers' input will be essential in this matter.

When they art able to take the time from their most important duties, the Clergy are most welcome and encouraged to attend these in the same capacity as this time: to heal the Templi where training calls for it, and offer their spiritual guidance, especially in matters of war when we retire to the Campaign Room.

As for tomorrow, though it is not our direct battle, the Covian forces face a grim prospect of defeat at the hands of our common enemy. Despite their flaws and sin, their Honour in battle hath been repaid with rank deception, for they did forgot the true nature of the heathen. I urge all Templi of all rank and skill who art able to stand with them tomorrow and deliver Justice unto the enemies of our Order, of Cove, and of our Lord.

Dominus vobiscum

Initiate

((OOC - we will meet at the same place, training grounds behind the Cathedral, at 7 on Mondays and Thursdays unless you hear otherwise. In a few weeks we will revisit whether such regularity is necessary and maybe revert to Mondays only once we have a solid basis, which seemed to be a very good day for people. Thanks all)).

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length