Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:40:13 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Medical Training and New Ventures
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Medical Training and New Ventures  (Read 1497 times)
Crowley Graves
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2018, 02:40:22 am »

A Diary Entry

After speaking to the Landlady about her medical training my interest was piqued. From my very window I could see a pair of Officers readying themselves for the advertised medical training. Though I had no ambitions to be a healer of any sort, one never knows when the ability to patch up a wound might be in handy...especially in my line of employment!

The officers are most rough, but do exude a certain charm. They were most welcoming and though at times the conversation made me want to be sick over the side of the Barracks, (the Sargeant especially is most vulgar indeed) a few drinks at the Cardinal after soon got me in the right frame of mind to enjoy their company. Though the evening started quiet, many did join later and I confess to perhaps making a few enemies without need that eve' through reckless mockery. Still, as long as I am in the Baron's employment, such is of little concern.

Perhaps the best outcome of the evening was the knowledge incidentally imparted by the tutor Marcus Kobra regarding alchemy. I have never considered this before, but much of what he said it might achieve appealed very greatly. Its practical uses and economic value seem most appealing. I sought out guidance on the matter right away, for it appeared no such experts exist in Cove. All the more reason to pursue it.

The entry ends.

SIGNED
Graves
*Sealed by Office of Bailiff*

The Paymaster
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 06:53:28 pm »

5 Shillings awarded to Crowley Graves for his grand report.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length