Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:56:46 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Decorating for the Wedding of Elizabeth Martin to Leanne Melior
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Decorating for the Wedding of Elizabeth Martin to Leanne Melior  (Read 1757 times)
Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2018, 09:36:32 pm »

Decorating for the Wedding of Elizabeth Martin to Leanne Melior

*Axiana looks at her hunting outfit as it lays neatly over the chair ready for the Mongbat hunt to be held later in the day.  She had been out for a hunt the previous day, with her hired guard, then had later gone for a swim in the Covian Bath house.  As she looks at her outfit now, she immediately remembers with clarity, the previous evening's events.  She would never forget.  "What do I think I am doing?... I can't help the way I feel", she says to herself worriedly.  She shakes her head then shrugs her worry away.*

It was the day of the hunt but also a big day for Elizabeth Martin and Leanne Melior.  Axiana had a lot to preparations to make... following many pigeons between herself and Leanne Melior, the requirements for their wedding were finally settled.

*Axiana begins to busy herself with the preparations*

The art of baking and decorating is my speciality

The food of Love

They Love Purple

Prepares the food for the guests

Apparently they just love milk!

Setting up at the venue.  Observe Tiberius and Shadwell who are wearing the same outfit!

« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 09:45:29 pm by Axiana » Logged

The Paymaster
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 09:40:31 pm »

10 Shillings Awarded to Axiana Masteen
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length