Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:03:51 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Fritz Segur Watchman Trial: Dungeon Destruction
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fritz Segur Watchman Trial: Dungeon Destruction  (Read 1247 times)
Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: September 22, 2018, 09:22:47 pm »

In Attendance:

Leith Keres, Scout Corporal
Ilyana Drachen, Senior Arcanist
Nicholi Sorin, Watchman
Fritz Segur, Watchman (Leading)
Hope Tyrell, Guardsman Recruit
Joachin Quincil, Guardsman Recruit
Unnamed Yewish Footman, Token Yewman, Yewish Map

After several attempts to gather enough Guardsmen to complete this trial, I somehow gathered five other people four being Arcanist plus a Yewish footman. I was eager to see how many things we could burn to a crisp. The Arcanists seemed eager, until I mentioned walking. As soon as I told them a patrol had to actually be patrolled an audible synchronized groan could be heard probably all the way to the new chapel. Corporal Leith made no complaints and quickly made his way to covetous while the arcanists all insisted on repeatedly teleporting to the cave instead of using their legs.

We made our way through Covetous without much fanfare and honestly a lot of boredom, so we quickly in Record time made our way to the nearby Solen hive and used it to make our way towards the dungeon Wrong. We eventually exited only to find ourselves in Trinsic and having to retrace our steps, I blame Faulty Moonglowian Maps. When we arrived at Wrong I decided we'd head down the right path since it was opposite of wrong and It seemed appropriate. We made quick work of some of the tougher lizard men and found some sparkles and a hole which Ilyana fell down, The group got split up but reconvened at the entrance to head towards the Ice Caverns.

At the Ice Caverns time was getting short So I directed us onto the path that would get us to the wyrms faster, knowing that was one of the bigger threats in the cavern, We used Arcanist Fire power to dispatch them quickly and gather a small horde of gold before heading back to get ready for Marcus' training.

In the end the tangible gold was 24000 and a treasure map, The corporal said that would be fine and Each person donated 3400 gold including our Yewish Map.

*Signed*
Fritz Segur
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 03:14:15 pm »

Good work Watchman!

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length