Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:24:11 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Arcanist Board (Moderator: Pickles)
| | |-+  Arcanist Trails - Rook.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Arcanist Trails - Rook.  (Read 1542 times)
Pickles
Covian Veteran

Vinegar soaked Cucumber.

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2018, 06:29:05 am »

Rook, is it? Rook to E4. Looking to find your way into the Arcanists it seems? The absolute best squad around? The cream of the crop? The elite of the elite?! Well, you will have to prove yourself! These Arms don't dye themselves! Complete theses trials three and you shall at long last join our fellow Guardsmen in this most prestigious squad. Please, we need the help.

Task One: Following the Footsteps.
There have been many great Arcanists in our time. Arc, Veldrin, Haap, Bersi, and Valentine to name a few. All great Guardsmen, and all great Arcanists. They all had their own style and field of study. I want you to delve deep into the different fields of study that an Arcanist may choose, and hold a training for your fellow guardsmen highlighting the pros and cons of each of these fields of study.

~Hold a Training highlighting different Arcanist templates and how they're used, how to defend against them, and their tactics.
~Gather as many different Arcanist studies as you muster to show off. Hope Tyrell (Music), Ilyana (Spellweaving), Myself (Pure), Kas Valentine (Nox), any other Arcanist (or hopeful) you can muster. (Not all or any are needed for the training, but would be helpful for demonstration)
~Post a full report below.

Task Two: Delving the Deep.

The Arcanist Squad has too few trophies on their hands. I want a big, fat Dragon claw on our wall. Lead a group of Guardsmen to the den of an Ancient Wyrm and slay it. Bring back it's claw as proof. Not only will you lead the Arcanist Squad to glory, you will add to your own fame in the Huntmaster Citation.

~Lead a hunt to slay an Anceint Wyrm.
~Bring back at least 20,000 coins.

Task Three: Feeding the Masses.

War, war, war. People get single minded when war is happening. The safety, and well being of the masses falls to the wayside.  I would like you to conduct a humanitarian effort to aid the ailing people, both foreign and domestic. People need food, drink, and merriment. We can provide. Contact your local citizens to aid you in bringing forth wonder.

~Conduct a free tavern night, with food, drink and entertainment.
~Make use of the citizens in Cove to aid your effort. Contact Axiana, Khaelieth, Carolin, the Kazami(s), ect.

*Signed*
Elizabeth "Pickles" Martin
Arcanist Corporal.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 06:34:12 am by Pickles » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length