Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:34:22 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Kobra's Grand Grenade Training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Kobra's Grand Grenade Training  (Read 1266 times)
Avalynn Vale
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2018, 08:51:59 am »

In attendance:

Marcus Kobra, Grenadier Officer Cadet (Leading)
Avalynn Vale, Junior Grenadier
Saerandir, Junior Grenadier
Fritz Segur, Watchman

Obviously wanting to instruct a training for not just the two newest Grenadiers, but also those who may wish to know more about Grenades and their uses, and how to handle them, Marcus In my opinion did a fine job in explaining the proper usage of the explosive things. Half way through there was some slight interference from our crazy arcanist Senior Arcanist who was very interested in the Stars, but that did not stop our Officer Cadet from exploding a few Grenades and teaching Saerandier how to use them properly. This Junior had a crash course on how to manage them properly in the months I have been a Grenadier, but the actual course was of great use. Also turns out that Fritz had an interest in becoming a Grenadier as well. A Grenadier did not detonate when it was supposed to, so being the only two with proper shields, Kobra and I had to manually insure it went off without killing the other two. Personally The fear of being blown up again and becoming Extra Crispy...again...was a factoring fear while aiding Kobra in doing this, but I am never one to back down from my duty.

In conclusion, this Training was Informative, Helpful, slightly scary, and a bit perverse in the end, but who else but Kobra?

*Signed Neatly*
Avalynn Vale, Junior Grenadier

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 03:16:42 pm »

Good stuff Kobra.

I do miss my fire bombs...

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length