Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:37:11 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Fritz Segur Watchman Trial: Maintaining our men
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fritz Segur Watchman Trial: Maintaining our men  (Read 1548 times)
Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2018, 05:15:49 pm »

Led By:

Fritz Segur, Watchman

In Attendance:

Thomas Alymer, Junior Arcanist
Sheriam Palmer, Junior Guardsman
Rook, Junior Guardsman
Joachin Quincil, Guardsman Recruit
Gwen Whitcomb, Guardsman Recruit
Naesala, Commoner

In my task to check kits and ensure that all armor and weapons were up to snuff I found one major flaw, IT'S BORING. No one wants to be yelled at to carry a bunch of things around or get their armor repaired so everyone vanishes when they are called to those lines. That is Why I turned the task into a game with the Amazing prize of A COMFY HAT. And sure Enough Not only did I have the required participation I HAD AN EXTRA! This is what we need More Comfy hats.

I went over items needed in kits including bandages, parade arms, recruitment materials, Sentry supplies incase of sentryson, torches, and survival tools. I made it a game, for every item you had you get a point and the winner gets the hat.

After the inspection was finished I had everyone who needed repairs follow Naesala to the supply room to get patched up.

Special Thanks to Naesala for taking the time out of their day.

*Signed*
Fritz Segur, Watchman
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 04:48:36 am »

I attended the whole training of now Junior Guardsman Fritz Segur and hold a little repair session afterwards.

Signed,
Naesala

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
The Paymaster
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 06:39:38 am »

5 Shillings Awarded to Naesala for attendance of the training and a further 5 Shillings Awarded for the repair service that followed
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length