Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:56:13 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Events Board
| | |-+  Old Events (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | | |-+  30th September, 9pm GMT - Martin-Meliors Mischievous Monstermash
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 30th September, 9pm GMT - Martin-Meliors Mischievous Monstermash  (Read 1205 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2018, 03:44:03 pm »

"Hey hun, did I tell ye wha' I found when I took a detour with the gang last time?"
"You mean when you got lost?"
"Scouts don't get lost! We take detours! Anyway, I found some ol' arse tree roots blockin' the way to a cave!"
"That sounds like fun! We should check it out. But don't get lost again."
"Detour!"

Martin-Meliors Mischievous Monstermash

Men! Right after parade, we'll check out this cave near Shame, called the Blighted Grove. Apparently the air and water inside is toxic, so be prepared to fight a lot of nasty monsters! Bring plenty of bandages and everything else you need to fight!

Leanne Martin-Melior

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 03:55:29 am »

*bump*

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length