Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:07:19 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Kros Vandor, Governor of Yew to host the Yew Leg of Axiana's Jousting Tournament
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Kros Vandor, Governor of Yew to host the Yew Leg of Axiana's Jousting Tournament  (Read 1427 times)
Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« on: September 25, 2018, 09:54:07 am »

*Axiana packs ready for her journey to Yew, her hired guard waits patiently outside*

The weather in Yew was as expected, it was dismal, dreary and chilly.  It began to rain as she approached Yew town, and as she rode into the town, the rain grew heavier and fell in sheets.  She looked around for the whereabouts of the Governor's office, then spotted a man standing in the center of town.  
"I'm looking for the whereabouts of the Governor of Yew, ye wouldn't happen to know him would ye?", she asks.  
"So they've sent a beautiful woman to assassinate im then eh?", he replies.  
She shakes her head, and wipes away the rain running down her face "No no of course not".  
"I am he, wha' can I do for yer?" he then says.
"I'd like ye to host a Jousting Tournament... here in Yew", she gestures to the area around her.

Kros "Tha's wha tha city really needs now anyhow after the last war, aint noone had no entertainment"

If any citizens that would like to hold a stall in Yew for this event please send a pigeon to Governor Kros in Yew.

The arranged date for this will be Sunday the 14th October 2018 at 8pm GMT. I would encourage as many guardsmen as possible to attend and have a go at jousting, it's good fun! Any questions or for any interested please send me a pigeon.  Many thanks.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 04:11:57 pm by Axiana » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length