Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 10:21:04 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  Report: A Matter of the Damned.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: A Matter of the Damned.  (Read 1868 times)
Casseiul
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2018, 10:05:28 pm »

Preceptor,

On this day the first of October did Captain Raiden Harper Moranda, lead a great host fielding the men of the Baronial Forces, and the men of Yew's Militia Guard, with the purpose of assaulting the graveyards of Cove, I write this letter personally to yourself so you may know, that the dead walking there are not the weaker flock we have dealt with in the past.

They are iron, a greater flock armed for warfare with the tools of trade carried by our own, there Lich's command them as always, and they nest within the cemetary of Yew also, the Militia Lance Corporal, whom I spoke to on this night did tell me such. and I take her word as true, let it be known she spoke further that the dead of Yew posed a greater threat.

Yew lacks the stone castles of Cove, it lacks the walls and is held safe only by it's fighting men, alas the affairs of the realm do not concern me the oppisition of the Guardian to our faith does, we as the Avatari Militant, must respond to this threat the faith of the populace does seem weaker, perhaps we are all being tested by the Avatar or mocked by the Guardian.

I know not the answer to that for I am but a humble servant to Templi and Church, I ask permission to scour the realm and witness for myself the gathered forces of our foes, for if they be not only in the fiefdoms of Cove and Yew then we have a greater problem at hand, I shall if you accept my request report to yourself and any of my peers so that a council may decide on the course of action.

I do fear for the lives and safety of the faithfull who are scattered and isolated, I prey you receive this message swiftly Preceptor for I believe swift action must be taken.

In Hoc Signo Vinces.

Signed

Mordred Cassiuel, Squire.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length