Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:23:30 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] A trip to the mines.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] A trip to the mines.  (Read 1594 times)
Hawke
Watchman
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

Mercenary at Heart

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2018, 07:20:59 am »

Led by: Officer Cadet Marcus Kobra

Attended by:

Ilyana Drachen, Senior Archanist
A Vespian who nodded off...
Garrison Hawke, Watchman (report'in)

Officer Cadet Kobra gathered a few a us Covians 'was awake and a friendly 'nuff lass from Vesper at the barracks. Some friendly banter went 'bout as everyone got ready...was some debate 'bout where ta go, much of it I didn't follow, might a nodded a bit as I was still wak'in up..Settled on some mine in 'em tokuno isles...much ado about laughin fiends and such.
 The Senior Archanist magiked us there...I looked 'bout at the mess in front a the cave and waited for the others. S'was apaprently going be a Covian only patrol...well 'nuff. Kobra took us in and we slaughter'd a bunch a them elementals...made a pile of 'em before pushin' on and take'n on some 'em lil red fellas. Loud buggers, some pretty good magik on a few of 'em but the three a us worked good together...I was a bit rusty but with the help a the others it all come back ta me.
 We marched deeper and deeper inna mines til we ran inta some elder somethin or other. A bit a debate between the Officer Cadet and Senior Archanist took place afore she went an picked afight wit the bugger. Lead 'em back to Korba and I and we three knocked it on its arse!
 Cadet Officer Kobra said we'd done what we come ta do and we forced marched outta the hole. Senior Drachen took us back ta the barracks and we piled 30,000 gold from the mines onta the barracks steps. Cadet Officer Kobra asked who was donatin' and who was keepin' the gold and we all three donated 10,000 gold  each ta the coffers, also not a one a us got knocked on 'r arses even once...easy ta see why I come back ta Cove!

*Sketches*

Report001" border="0

*signed*

Garrison Hawke, Watchman

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 10:09:06 am »

Damn fine report Watchman!

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length