Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:42:24 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Covian Boxing Tournament
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Covian Boxing Tournament  (Read 1841 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2018, 12:47:13 pm »

After many years away from Cove, I recently returned to Cove and was shocked to see that the Green Goblin was no more. Instead, there was a new inn, called The Cardinal Feather.

I wrote my old friend Yukina Kazami to hold a tavern night with a little extra for good old sake. Quickly, we decided to hold a boxing tournament for all people of the north.

We started to pour out beverage for all the thirsty citizens first and Khae sure did enjoy himself, before we set up the ring.

Round One

First up was Covian Commander, the bald cannonball himself, versus the Red Menace Rimmeny De Blaze. A quick victory for the Vesperian! I blame the short arms of the Commander for his beating.

Round Two

The most even match in the tournament! Black hair with black heart Sheriam Palmer versus Idon'tfightwomen Rowan Miller of Yew. Both dealed a couple of punches, tho in the end, our black haired lass was victorious.

Round Three

Next up was the drunken noble Khae versus the man in a dress, Justin Xiang. Clearly, poor Khae was intoxicated by too much alcohol before and he hardly did land a punch, only to get pummeled by Justin. He did not back down without showing what he had for dinner tho.

Semi Final

As there was an uneven number before the final, I did Lady Luck choose the one with the immediate entry to the final. It was our very own Black Lady Sheriam Palmer and the tickets were totally not rigged.
The man in a dress and the Red Menace bitterly punched each other, but in the end, Arrow Fist Justin Xiang won over the bearded Redguard.

Final

Black Eye Sheriam Palmer versus Arrow Fist Xiang - it was finally time to see who of the two was the better boxer. And as before, Justin did not go easy on his opponent. Unlike the Yewlander Miller, he did not care his enemy was a woman and that clearly showed, as he rained an avalanche of fists on the poor lass. The Champion of the Night: JUSTIN XIANG OF VESPER!

The three top participants got an engraved trophy with their name for their skills. A truly eventful evening I'd be not able to organize without Yukina Kazami and her aid.

Evelyne Connay
Goblin Barmaid
Pirate
Boxing Host

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
The Paymaster
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 05:33:24 pm »

Evelyne  Connay awarded 20 Shillings (for organizing, hosting and reporting on)

Yukina Kazami awarded 10 Shillings (for assisting and attending)
Khaelieth awarded 5 Shillings (for attendance)

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 03:10:36 pm »

Fine report!

Damn shame I missed it! I can't believe ye lot let some bloke in a dress win it!

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length